Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost: Blue Christmas

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blue Christmas

Hi there everyone,

I feel like a very blue Christmas this year. All the exams and projects and homeworks and life sucked away my Christmas spirit. But I still have my tree, that is one thing I cannot compromise. (Well, actually two things. We have one tree at home with my brother and another tiny one at my dorm with my roommates.)

This Christmas Eve, at home, we ate Chinese food while watching Love Actually. I think we did good, no?




So..
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
Now go hug someone you love, I have a lonely night of marketing projects, old episodes of Bones and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ahead... ;)

Cansu



Sorry for all the melancholy ;)

Frank Sinatra - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town



From the movie 'Fred Claus' Silent Night
I just love this scene so very much... Hope you enjoy it too:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2117101/silent_night_fred_claus/

She&Him - Blue Christmas

K.T. Tunstall - Lonely This Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment